Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/21 Links

OK, I'm back from Kansas. Not to get in too deep, but it was the first time I'd actually seen like...an open casket with a person inside, it kinda throws you (even if you think it won't - it does). Especially when you remember that person so full of life earlier in your life. Anyway, moving on...I'd like to once more apologize for the lack of MLRs here during my absense, but I didn't have time to write em up over there, even if I had time to make occasional posts here, on the chat box, and on NYFS and MR.

MetsRefugees 4/20 Minor League Report
NYFS Minor League Thread

Buffalo Boxscore

Binghamton @ 630pm
St. Lucie @ 630pm

Buffalo Gameday
Binghamton
St. Lucie

Oh yes - keep checking in with the MR minor league forum, there's a poster there "Drucifer" who does great work with his minor league threads there, very spiffy. Savannah's game is over, btw, they lost 5-4. Wilmer went 1 for 4 with a double, Marte 2 for 4. I'll be back tonight with the MLR...

No comments:

Post a Comment