Monday, August 13, 2007

Alls Quiet on the Minor League Front aka 8/13 Links

New Orleans
Savannah
Kingsport

And this gives me a chance to try out a couple new things. Here are links to a static boxscore which does not update automatically, tell me if you like this and would like this to become a permanent part of the daily links posts here:

New Orleans
Savannah
Kingsport

Also, don't forget: Any requests for prospect information/new features can now be emailed to us directly at: metsprospecthub@yahoo.com. I have comment notification set up to go to my personal email, but we may miss something you guys have to tell us if it's buried in a comment, whereas if you email it, it'll get not only my attention, but David's as well. Also, if you just feel like telling us how much we rock, the email addy is the perfect place to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment