Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hello There

For the rest of the 2008 season until the beginning of the 2009 season I'll be doing double duty blogging between here and my site, Mets Prospectus, to help keep the Hub running throughout the winter. Basically, I'll be posting any info, along with my opinions, on anything I come across that has to do with Mets Prospects.

As for me, I'm a senior in high school, who has been following the minor league system for the past two years. No, I don't get a chance to watch most of these guys live, but I do have resources such as accounts to Scout.com and Baseball America.

I hope to begin writing here sometime in the very near future, and I can't wait to hear your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Since you have access to BA how about giving is the info on their latest Mets Org Report that is about Gee, Antonini and Owen I think(teaser only shows Gee's name). says its about 3 mid range 2007 draft picks that made it to Bingy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it'd be illegal to post the entire article, but I can give you a recap..

    Honestly, the article doesn't say much about these guys.

    Gee said that he was hoping to make it to Binghamton this year, but didn't expect to.

    The only other thing it says is that Gee added a curveball this year, which he uses as a get me over type pitch.

    You know, a Scout.com had the same exact quotes, now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete