Monday, October 13, 2008

Read: Kunz Blogging About AFL Experience

http://aflmets.mlblogs.com/

"Now I am down in Arizona again for my second season in the Arizona Fall League. My first year was last year I was on the Scottsdale Scorpians, that was a great experiance for me and helped me move far in the Mets organization. Now back again I am on the Peoria Saguaros for year two. Last year I learned how to control my pitches and get my slider on track! Which worked and got me to start in AA this year and 2 weeks in the Big leagues in August. This year in the Fall Ball I am working on being more consistent with all my pitches and learning that the game is not in a hurry, I am a pitcher and I control the whole game. We started our season two days ago. I pitched in the 9th in the first game, felt really good and got 2 strikeouts and only gave up 1 hit."

I think it's once a week updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment