Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updates on Daniel Murphy and Shawn Bowman

Straight from the horse's mouth (Sorry, Daniel).

On Bowman: Also Shawn just left a few days ago to be with his father who unfortunately is very sick.

Of course, our thoughts and prayers go out to Shawn and his dad.

On himself: Everyday I am getting top of the line coaching and I feel that I am getting more consistent at second base and hope to one day be able to help the mets at that position if they so choose. As of right now I am currently not in the lineup due a forearm injury that took place in the annual Rising Stars game. Hopefully I should be ready for action by the end of this week but as of now I am daily consulting with our trainer Joe Golia who has taken care of me since the injury. But I am looking forward to being back in the lineup and further hone my skills at second base and in the batters box.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment