Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kunz Not Concerned Over "Struggles"

From his blog:
"I have been pitching very well and making all my pitches work for me. Now I know the numbers are not showing it but this is a league to work on things and get better so era and those things don't matter that much at all. I am getting stronger and a better feel for my pitches as well which is nice."

Kunz writes like a third grader, but that's not the point. Kunz is working on his pitches, he's working on his command.. This isn't the 9th inning of a playoff game where Kunz is throwing only his best pitch, he's throwing a combination of his pitches, and is just trying to get a feel for them. And it makes sense. Yes, he struggled in the big leagues, but he dominated AA, and the competition he's facing in the AFL is very close to the competition he faced in AA.

Video of Kunz pitching in the AFL:

Eddie Kunz - Arizona Fall League - 2008-10-28 from David Pratt on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment