Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Cartoons?

If there was only one thing I had to pick that I really appreciated about being born when I was (1984) - it would be that I arguably grew up during the heyday of cartoonary. I caught the best. Today's kids have watered down junk to watch like Dora the Explorer, Bob the Builder, and Spongebob Sqaurepants (OK, I like it a little). So listed below are some of the many cartoons I grew up with, it should cause some 80s/early 90s reminiscing, lol.

1. He-Man
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Winnie the Pooh (really, how can you not like it???)
4. Eureka's Castle (not technically a cartoon)...
5. Inspector Gadget (where the real hero was a dog and a 7 year old blonde pigtailed girl)
6. Rugrats (where the hero was a bald 1 year old and the villian was a 3 year old)
7. Ahhhh Real Monsters
8. Angry Beavers (neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
9. Nozzles
10. Ren & Stimpy (you eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediot!)

4 comments:

  1. Listen, I love reading your guys lists - I see eye to eye on 90% of your stuff...but how does Transformers, ThunderCats, or GI JOE not make the list??

    Tough guys - very very tough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom & Jerry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just my list, lol. I figure we're all mega bored at this time of year, so we can kick back, throw off the prospect label, and have some fun.

    And I never got into those 3 cartoons at all.

    Tom & Jerry is still on everyday, Cartoon Network. It transcends, but yeah, that and Garfield should've made my list - I spaced them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. อนิเมะตอนใหม่ล่าสุด I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete