Saturday, April 18, 2009

Couple questions from the chat box

Since for some reason I cannot post in the chat box right now (prolly some setting or something on my uncle's computer) - I'll make a new post and answer them here.

Jefry Marte was taken out of the game yesterday after a CS, but he was right back in there today DHing. He went 1 for 6, 2 runs, 2 RBI, 2 Ks, and is hitting .297 on the season (Savannah won 18-3).

Dock Doyle is currently injured.

Little update from me: Robert Carson good outing 6 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk, 3 Ks, got the win in Savannah's game.

Jordany Valdespin 2 for 5, 3 runs, 2 RBI, BB.
Wilmer 2 for 4, run, 2b, 3 RBI - was PH for in the 8th, up 11-0. Not sure about that, but you guys will probably have the news before I do, considering the circumstances. I'm really out of touch with most things baseball related right now.

OK - that's all from me. I wouldn't expect anymore posts from me until the 23rd, but you never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment