Thursday, July 17, 2008

7/17 Links + Mailbag Answers

Binghamton
St. Lucie Game 1 @ 5
St. Lucie Game 2
Savannah
Brooklyn
Kingsport

Where do you get your gameday links from and do you think Jefry Marte will get promoted before the end of the year?

1. If I told you...you know the rest ;)

Actually, I make them. I have a text file with all the 3 letter codes for every teams, and the 3 letter code for the leagues.

2. It's possible. I don't see where, though. Kingsport's got Stefan Welch (19 year old Aussie CiFer) and Doug McNulty (who's nothing special - 49th round pick this year), along with Imbewer Alvarez (another 'nothing special' guy). Brooklyn's got Lutz and Davis, Savannah's got Jimenez (nothing special), Giarraputo (hitting well, .293) and Joaquin Rodriguez (nothing special). I'd move him up to Kingsport right now, and send McNulty to the GCL.

No comments:

Post a Comment