Thursday, June 05, 2008

Draft stuff and MORE Spring Cleaning

Ok...
A. I had finals all this week, today was my last day of school.
B. I can't fucking find the file I spent 6+ hours on for draft stuff, so I have to start from scratch basically...

I'll put up a "cheat sheet" of guys to look for on draft day, it should help a little.
-----------

Tejesh: Hey guys, didn't wanna make a new post for this. I've been tooling around with the blog for the past half hour or so, putting up a new banner, changing some of the colors so it's easier to find stuff. New post titles are now light blue, links are a light green. Should make things stand out a bit more. Any requests for changes/ways you think it would look better, chat box, or comment this post, or email us at metsprospecthub@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment